With a stay at Super 8 by Wyndham Nacogdoches in Nacogdoches, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Stephen F. Austin State University and Durst-Taylor Historic House and Gardens. This hotel is 3 mi (4.9 km) from Nacogdoches Railroad Depot and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Sterne-Hoya House Museum and Library. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Nacogdoches Railroad Depot - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Woodland Hills Golf Club - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Sterne-Hoya House Museum and Library - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Durst-Taylor Historic House and Gardens - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Lanana Creek Trail - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Old University Building - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Stone Fort Museum - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
- Pecan Acres Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Stephen F. Austin State University - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- SFA Mast Arboretum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Homer Bryce Stadium - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Nacogdoches City Baseball Complex - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
- William R. Johnson Coliseum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
- Nacogdoches County Exposition & Civic Center - 10 km / 6.2 mi .The nearest airports are: Houston William Hobby Airport (HOU) - 236 km / 146.7 mi
- Nacogdoches, TX (OCH-A L Mangham Jr. Regional) - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi .The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Nacogdoches is Houston William Hobby Airport (HOU).
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.