With a stay at Omni Riverfront Hotel, you'll be centrally located in New Orleans, steps from The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk and Julia Street Cruise Terminal. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from National World War II Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Louisiana Children's Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Canal Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Spanish Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- The Shops at Canal Place - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Lafayette Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Audubon Insectarium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- National World War II Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Decatur Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Contemporary Arts Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Magazine Street - 1 km / 0.7 mi .The preferred airport for Omni Riverfront Hotel is Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. Airport (MSY) - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 202 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Fulton St. Bistro, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has facilities measuring 3325 square feet (309 square meters), including conference space.