Located in New Windsor, Red Roof Inn & Suites Newburgh – Stewart Airport is within a 5-minute drive of Orange County Choppers and National Purple Heart Hall of Honor. This hotel is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from United States Military Academy and 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from Bear Mountain State Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Orange County Choppers - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- National Purple Heart Hall of Honor - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- New Windsor Cantonment State Historic Site - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Algonquin Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Delano-Hitch Recreation Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Motorcyclepedia Museum - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Ice Time Sports Complex - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
- Ritz Theater - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital - Newburgh Campus - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
- Knox's Headquarters State Historic Site - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Ann Street Gallery - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Kristi Babcock Memorial Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Washington Headquarters - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Chadwick Lake Park - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi .The preferred airport for Red Roof Inn & Suites Newburgh – Stewart Airport is Stewart Intl. Airport (SWF) - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).