A stay at Econo Lodge places you in the heart of Hendersonville, within a 5-minute drive of Blue Ridge Mall and Team ECCO Ocean Center and Aquarium. This hotel is 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from DuPont State Forest and 12.4 mi (20 km) from Sierra Nevada Brewing Company. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Blue Ridge Mall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Team ECCO Ocean Center and Aquarium - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Mineral and Lapidary Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Jackson Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Henderson County Heritage Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Pardee Hospital - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Flat Rock Playhouse - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Hendersonville Little Theatre - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
- Burntshirt Vineyards - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Western North Carolina Air Museum - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Osceola Lake - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Elijah Mountain Gem Mine - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Johnson Farm - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- AdventHealth Hendersonville - 10 km / 6.2 mi .The nearest airports are: Greenville- Spartanburg Intl. Airport (GSP) - 71.8 km / 44.6 mi
- Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi .The preferred airport for Econo Lodge is Greenville-Spartanburg Intl. Airport (GSP).
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.