A stay at Ringhotel Pflug places you in the heart of Oberkirch, steps from Ortenau and Central-North Black Forest Nature Park. This hotel is 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from Mummelsee and 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Emil Scheibel Black Forest Distillery. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Ortenau - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Central-North Black Forest Nature Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Emil Scheibel Black Forest Distillery - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
- Schloss Staufenberg - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- Winzerkeller Hex vom Dasenstein - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- Golfclub Urloffen - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Andreas Laible - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Weingut Alexander Laible - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
- Kuhnerhof Mill - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
- Toni Merz Museum - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
- Gaisholl Waterfall - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Museum im
- Ritterhaus - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
- Richard Vierthaler Winery - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
- Old Wine Cellar - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
- Black Forest National Park - 19 km / 11.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.) - 44.9 km / 27.9 mi
- Karlsruhe Baden-Baden (FKB-Baden Airpark) - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi .The preferred airport for Ringhotel Pflug is Strasbourg (SXB- Strasbourg Intl.).
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurant Pflug serving guests of Ringhotel Pflug. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Oberkirch? This hotel has facilities measuring 1615 square feet (150 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.