Located in Oglesby, Grand Bear Resort at Starved Rock is in a state park, a 3-minute walk from Starved Rock State Park and 11 minutes by foot from Matthiessen State Park. This family-friendly resort is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Deer Park Country Club and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from LaSalle County Historical Society & Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Starved Rock State Park - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
- Matthiessen State Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Deer Park Country Club - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- LaSalle County Historical Society & Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Dickinson House - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Illinois Canyon Trailhead - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
- Illinois Valley Community College - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Buffalo Rock State Park - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Hegeler Carus Mansion - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Baker Park - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- Peru Mall - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- St Margaret's Health - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
- Washington Square Park - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
- St. Margaret's Hospital - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
- Dayton Ridge Golf Club - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi .The preferred airport for Grand Bear Resort at Starved Rock is Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) - 138.1 km / 85.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
At Grand Bear Resort at Starved Rock, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekends from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and ATM/banking services.