Located in Elkhorn, Residence Inn Omaha West is within a 15-minute drive of Westroads Mall and University of Nebraska- Omaha. This hotel is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from University of Nebraska Medical Center and 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from Ralston Arena. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Village Pointe Shopping Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Pacific Springs Golf Club - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
- Neurological and Headache Center - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- CHI Health Lakeside - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Sempeck's Bowling and Entertainment - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Alegent Health Clinic - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
- Father Flanagan Historic House - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- World's Largest Ball of Stamps - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Boys Town Visitors Center - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Zorinsky Lake Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Boys Town National Research Hospital - West - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- Oak View Mall - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Miracle Hill Golf & Tennis Center - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Eagle Run Golf Course - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi .The nearest airports are: Eppley Field Airport (OMA) - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
- Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard) - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi .The preferred airport for Residence Inn Omaha West is Eppley Field Airport (OMA).
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 air- conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Residence Inn Omaha West. Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. To-go breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Elkhorn? This hotel features 460 square feet (43 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.