With a stay at Trident Hotel in Port Antonio, you'll be by the sea, within a 10-minute drive of Blue Lagoon and Portland Parish Church. This 5-star resort is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from Blue and John Crow Mountains National Park and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Port Antonio Square. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Portland Parish Church - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Port Antonio Square - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Musgrave Market - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Errol Flynn Marina - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Bikini Beach - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Fort George - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Blue Lagoon - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Sharshy Beach - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Winnifred Beach - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Boston Bay Beach - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Long Bay Beach - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
- Somerset Falls - 22.5 km / 14 mi
- Blue and John Crow Mountains National Park - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi .The nearest airports are: Sir Donald Sangster Intl. Airport (MBJ) - 202 km / 125.5 mi
- Norman Manley Intl. Airport (KIN) - 111.2 km / 69.1 mi .The preferred airport for Trident Hotel is Sir Donald Sangster Intl. Airport (MBJ).
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes. Your room comes with a Tempur- Pedic bed. Rooms have private furnished patios. 46-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Time Bar, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Port Antonio? This resort has facilities measuring 1100 square feet (99 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.