When you stay at Les Oliviers in Fayence, you'll be 12 minutes by car from Lac de Saint-Cassien. This hotel is 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from Esterel Massif and 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from Terre Blanche Golf Course. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Terre Blanche Golf Course - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
- Lac de Saint-Cassien \- 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Chapelle Saint-Barthélémy - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Regional Natural Park of the French Alps - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
- Blavet Gorges - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- Pont des Tuves - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
- Saint Cézaire Caves - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
- Malpasset Dam - 24 km / 14.9 mi
- Claux Amic Golf Club - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
- Museum and Parfumerie Fragonard - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
- International Perfume Museum - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
- Casino de Grasse - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
- Grasse Cathedral - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
- Musee d'Art et d'Histoire de Provence - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
- Grotte de Baume Obscure - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi .The preferred airport for Les Oliviers is Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE) - 60 km / 37.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, and both irons/ironing boards and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.