A stay at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites places you in the heart of Ripley, and within a 10-minute drive of Alex Haley Museum and Interpretive Center. This hotel is 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from Cobb-Parr Memorial Park and 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from Covington Country Club. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Alex Haley Museum and Interpretive Center - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
- Cobb-Parr Memorial Park - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
- Covington Country Club - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
- UTMG Family Medicine - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
- Haywood County Museum - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
- Fort Pillow State Park - 35.4 km / 22 mi
- Lower Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge - 35.8 km / 22.2 mi
- Bradford Square Shopping Center - 36.3 km / 22.5 mi
- Dyer County Courthouse - 36.6 km / 22.8 mi
- Shell City Park - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
- West Tennessee Healthcare Dyersburg Hospital - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
- Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
- The Farms Golf Club - 40.5 km / 25.1 mi
- West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center - 43.5 km / 27 mi
- Mid South Military Museum - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi .The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Inn & Suites is Memphis International Airport (MEM) - 95.5 km / 59.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.