Located in Rome, Days Inn by Wyndham Rome Downtown is within a 15-minute walk of Ridge Ferry Park and The Forum. This hotel is 20.7 mi (33.2 km) from Weiss Lake and 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from Lakepoint Sports. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Ridge Ferry Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- The Forum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Rome Area History Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Rome- Floyd ECO Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Chieftains Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Floyd Primary Care - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- State Mutual Stadium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Oak Hill & The Martha Berry Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Redmond Regional Medical Center - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Berry College - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Beaa Country Club - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Stonebridge Golf Course - 11.2 km / 7 mi
- Cave Spring - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
- Floyd Medical Center - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
- Adairsville Rail Depot Age of Steam Museum - 30 km / 18.6 mi .The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Rome Downtown is Hartsfield- Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) - 126.8 km / 78.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 103 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 39-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has 2000 square feet (186 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.