Located in San Ferdinando di Puglia, Ristorante Albergo Roma is within a 15-minute drive of Torre Casieri and Cathedral of San Sabino. This 4-star hotel is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Castel del Monte and 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Salina di Margherita di Savoia Nature Reserve. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Salina di Margherita di Savoia Nature Reserve - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
- Archaeological Park Hypogei - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
- Torre Casieri - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- Hypogeum Lagrasta - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Hypogea Lagrasta - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
- Cathedral of San Sabino - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
- Basilica Paleocristiana di San Leucio - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
- Archaeological Area and Antiquarium of Canne of Battaglia - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
- Castel del Monte - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
- Spiaggia di Ponente - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
- Art Gallery Giuseppe De Nittis - 23 km / 14.3 mi
- Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre - 23 km / 14.3 mi
- Palazzo della Marra - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
- Challenge of Barletta - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
- Barletta Castle - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi .The nearest major airport is Gino Lisa Airport (FOG) - 52.1 km / 32.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
You can enjoy a meal at Roma serving the guests of Ristorante Albergo Roma, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.