When you stay at Old San Juan Hotel in San Juan, you'll be 14 minutes by car from Port of Subuquin. This hotel is 14 mi (22.6 km) from Laiya Beach and 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from Quezon Convention Center. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Port of Subuquin - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
- Costa de Madera Golf Club - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
- Laiya Beach - 22.6 km / 14 mi
- La Luz Beach - 24 km / 14.9 mi
- Villa Escudero - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
- San Sebastian Cathedral - 32.9 km / 20.4 mi
- Maryhill College - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
- Lucena Perez Park - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
- Quezon Convention Center - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
- The Mabini Academy - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
- SM City Lipa - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
- Fernando Air Base - 38 km / 23.6 mi
- Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
- Nestle Philippines Lipa Factory - 40.3 km / 25.1 mi
- The Outlets at Lipa - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Enjoy Filipino cuisine at Old San Juan Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in San Juan? This hotel has facilities measuring 11 square feet (0 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.