Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Opinión escrita el 3 de Abril de 2021
El hotel esta en una calle que no es centrica pero tampoco esta lejos y se puede llegar perfectamente caminando. Ademas esta a tres cuadras del centro de visitantes lo cual es muy conveniente.
El hotel no provee servicio de HK debido al covid, sin embargo, cobran 28usd por el valet parking (en Robinson Parking pagamos 38 usd x 3 dias y 3 noches!!). Es decir, es mas peligroso limpiar un cuarto que subirse a un carro en espacio cerrado?? Ni siquiera entran a sacar la basura. Toca dejarla en la puerta.
La habitación es comoda pero en nuestro caso el microondas no funcionaba y tuvimos que bajar al lobby a calentar.
Opinión escrita el 26 de Agosto de 2018
La ubicación es buena, muy cerca del centro historico de la ciudad. El vallet parking cuesta 25 $ pero se aparca bien por las calles de la zona.
La habitación era grande y estaba limpia. El unico pero es el aire acondicionado que suena en exceso.
El desayuno está incluido, es correcto pero tiene poca variedad.
El trato fue bueno.
Me parece un poco caro para la calidad que ofrece.
Accommodations as expected, staff is not.
Opinión escrita el 7 de Septiembre de 2021
Undeniable that the location of the hotel is extremely convenient to everything in the historic district of Savannah. In addition, the room itself is exactly as expected for a Fairfield Inn and it was comfortable. What was a bit disappointing is that every front desk staff member I came in contact with was not friendly, not very helpful, and not all that professional. There certainly didn't seem to be any training on customer service. Also, there is no attention paid to social distancing as a whole and especially in the elevator or at breakfast.
Average to Terrible Service
Opinión escrita el 31 de Julio de 2021
I'm a Marriot Bonvoy gold member and I frequently use the Marriott branded hotels in my travels. I was coming back from Orlando with the family and decided to book a night in Savannah on my way back to the Wilmington North Carolina area,
1. Lots of construction around the hotel. The front of the hotel is on MLK parkway but the parking ( valet only for $35) is on the side of the hotel in a narrow alley. After driving around for a couple of minutes found the alleyway and trouble awaited us at the onset. Took 30 minutes to get up to the valet area where we registered the car and walked into the hotel lobby. The Valet was polite but I think he was overwhelmed with the number of vehicles waiting in the alley to register.
2. One should pre register on the Marriott Bonvoy site to avoid having to wait in line. Our room keys were waiting for us. Our disappointment- we were put into a handicap room with a wheel chair shower. Not apposed to this but will share our disappointment a little later
3. We left are suitcases in the room to explore Savannah, eat some dinner and go on a pre registered ghost tour
4. The weather was in the mid 90's with matching humidity
5. We came back to the room soaking wet from the humidity about 11 pm. All four of us needed showers before going to bed. Even though I had registered 4 adults there were only two sets of towels. A call to the front desk was worthless. The front desk attendant told us house keeping had left for the day ( understand) and it was likely that there were no other towels available.
My grandson took the first shower in the handicap stall and since there is no shower door, the bathroom floor flooded. ( Big drain in the middle of the bathroom floor), but too much water and my daughter had to use the rest of the towels to mop up the floor. My Wife and Daughter used bedsheets to dry themselves off. I was the odd one out with no sheet so no shower.
6. The hotel is not in that great of an area. The positive is you walk down MLK Parkway to Bay St and you are in the shopping and restaurant area close to the river. But the hotel itself, I feel, is not in a desirable area Next time I will use more points and stay closer to the River. Last time we stayed in Savannah we were at the Westin, just across the River from Savannah and River Street. A westin Ferry takes you back and forth across the river.
7. Left in the am and after calling the Valet from my room, 3 minutes later the car was awaiting us
8. There are We are Hiring signs outside the hotel suggesting that many of the issues I brought up may have been the result of insufficient help
9 Another day, another time post Covid may be alot different but for now...
Bedbugs in our room!!!!!
Opinión escrita el 29 de Julio de 2021
Bedbugs in our room. Horrible experience and woman at front desk was very unprofessional. Once the manager arrived she refunded our stay and was very apologetic. We found multiple live bedbugs!!!! Bed linens were dirty as well. No cleaning of rooms due to Covid during our stay. Needed to ask for towels, toilet paper etc. horrible horrible experience