Located in Sedona, Orchard Canyon on Oak Creek is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Slide Rock State Park and Sterling Pass Trailhead. This lodge is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Oak Creek Canyon and 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Sedona Art Center. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Slide Rock State Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Sterling Pass Trailhead - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Midgley Bridge - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
- Oak Creek Canyon - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
- Sedona Art Center - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Kuivato Gallery - 14 km / 8.7 mi
- Mountain Trails Galleries - 14 km / 8.7 mi
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
- Lanning Gallery - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Exposures International Fine Art Gallery - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- Broken Arrow Trailhead - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Sunset Trail - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
- Sugarloaf Mountain Trailhead - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Coffee Pot - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Amitabha Stupa - 19 km / 11.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) - 211.1 km / 131.2 mi
- Flagstaff Pulliam Field Airport (FLG) - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
- Sedona, AZ (SDX) - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
- Cottonwood, AZ (CTW) \- 47.1 km / 29.3 mi .The preferred airport for Orchard Canyon on Oak Creek is Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX).
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 air- conditioned guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include in-room massages, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
At Orchard Canyon on Oak Creek, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.