Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Disappointing SCAM but convenient location. Do not recommend, will not stay here again.
Opinión escrita el 18 de Octubre de 2020
Update: THIS HOTEL IS A SCAM! Listings already removed from Booking.com last time I checked in Oct. 18, 2020
1. Hotel already felt like a scam since they had 2 listings on booking with 2 different prices for the same room. I booked the cheaper one and later they cancelled that listing saying it was a wrong listing so I had to rebook with higher price.
2. When we arrived they made us pay right away through wechat.
3. They showed me photo of the room facing the temple but when we arrived the guy said they made mistake and someone else is now in that room so we got the room facing other direction which was disappointing.
4. Room was not prepped and one of the guys ran inside to clean up while we waited outside. It wasn't well cleaned, even found old open toothbrush package in upstairs sink area.
5. No heat available in October since it's not "real winter" yet, very cold for downstairs bed.
6. Strange layout in upstairs room with toilet right next to the bed and no doors separating toilet and bedroom
7. Very very poor breakfast. Not even any coffee, no tea or coffee set in the room either. Only some fried eggs, yam, corn, cereal and milk. Cannot believe this is the breakfast for a 1200RMB/night (~$180USD/night) hotel.
Opinión escrita el 8 de Octubre de 2016
I chose this Hotel based on previous ratings and comments and was very disappointed. Rooms are comfortable but offer no privacy unless you shut the curtains and stay in the dark, breakfast is poor, some staff seem to try their best but are clearly not trained at service. Would not stay there again. Price is much higher than other comparable options in Shangri la.
Opinión escrita el 20 de Junio de 2016
First class with great facilities and helpful and friendly staff. Good bath and shower with terrific views from our room. A few stairs to negotiate but worth it. Place has a Japanese feel and really nice. Great shower with plenty of hot water
Old town gem
Opinión escrita el 22 de Mayo de 2016
We had an excellent stay at the Wonderland Hotel. It's a very quaint and quiet boutique hotel tucked into the old town district. The location is perfect with lots of restaurant choices, shopping, and local cultural sites within walking distance. There is even a great view of Guishan Temple from the tea room on the upper level. The room was very comfortable, clean and modern with local style. It rained a lot during our stay so we took advantage of hanging out in the tea room and coffee shop within the hotel while waiting out rain storms. The staff members were very friendly and helpful, and a few speak English quite well. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Shangri-la.
a nice boutique hotel
Opinión escrita el 30 de Abril de 2018
I am a english guide from guilin.Recently I came here with two americans.we found this hotel by chance and my guests love to stay in this TIBETAN style hotel.a peach tree was blooming,we can watch temples on the Guishan hill,sitting in a common tea house of the hotel.the rooms were clean,well fernitured and comfortable.My guests also agree this hotel was a terrific choice!
Un miembro de Tripadvisor de China