With a stay at Baymont by Wyndham Spearfish in Spearfish, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of High Plains Heritage Center Museum and Spearfish Canyon Scenic Byway. This hotel is 12.4 mi (20 km) from Deadwood Mountain Grand and 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from Black Hills National Forest. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- High Plains Heritage Center Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Spearfish Canyon Scenic Byway - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- D.C. Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Termesphere Gallery - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Black Hills State University - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Tatanka: Story of the Bison - 16.3 km / 10.2 mi
- First Gold Hotel and Gaming - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Days of '76 Museum - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
- Cadillac Jacks Casino - 19 km / 11.8 mi
- Mineral Palace Casino - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
- Adams Museum - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
- Silverado - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Deadwood Mountain Grand - 20 km / 12.4 mi
- The Depot Motherlode Gaming Saloon - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
- Adams House Museum - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi .The preferred airport for Baymont by Wyndham Spearfish is Rapid City Regional Airport (RAP) - 91.6 km / 56.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.