With a stay at Best Western Black Hills Lodge in Spearfish, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Spearfish Canyon Scenic Byway and D.C. Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery. This hotel is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from Deadwood Mountain Grand and 16.8 mi (27 km) from Black Hills National Forest. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Spearfish Canyon Scenic Byway - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- D.C. Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Black Hills State University - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- High Plains Heritage Center Museum - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
- Termesphere Gallery - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Tatanka: Story of the Bison - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Hermann Park - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
- First Gold Hotel and Gaming - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
- Days of '76 Museum - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
- Cadillac Jacks Casino - 22.5 km / 14 mi
- Mineral Palace Casino - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
- Adams Museum - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
- Silverado - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
- Deadwood Mountain Grand - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
- The Depot Motherlode Gaming Saloon - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Black Hills Lodge is Rapid City Regional Airport (RAP) - 95.1 km / 59.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.