Located in St Ignace, Cedar Hill Lodge is in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Lake Huron and Fort de Baude Museum. This motel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Marquette Mission Park and 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Mackinac Bridge. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Straits State Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Lake Huron - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Wawatam Lighthouse - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Father Marquette National Memorial - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- St. Ignace Golf and Country Club - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Fort de Baude Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Museum of Ojibwa Culture - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Bridge View Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Saint Ignace Chamber of Commerce - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Marquette Mission Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Star Line Mackinac Island Main Dock - St. Ignace - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Totem Village \- 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Castle Golf & Games - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Mackinac Bridge - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Lake Michigan - 5 km / 3.1 mi .The nearest airports are: Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional) - 35.8 km / 22.2 mi
- Mackinac Island, MI (MCD) - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Sault Ste. Marie, MI (CIU-Chippewa County Intl.) - 58.4 km / 36.3 mi .The preferred airport for Cedar Hill Lodge is Pellston, MI (PLN- Pellston Regional).
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.