Located in Luray, Big Meadows Lodge is in a national park, a 4-minute drive from Rose River Falls and 11 minutes from Dark Hollow Falls. This eco-friendly hotel is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Rapidan Camp and 9.8 mi (15.9 km) from Stony Man. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Harry F. Byrd Sr. Visitor Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Dark Hollow Falls - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Rose River Falls - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Bearfence Mountain - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
- Rapidan Camp - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Stony Man - 15.9 km / 9.8 mi
- Valley Health Page Memorial Hospital - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
- Shenandoah National Park - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
- Mary's Rock Summit Trailhead - 31.5 km / 19.5 mi
- Thorton Gap Entrance Shenandoah - 32 km / 19.9 mi
- Warehouse Art Gallery - 47.1 km / 29.3 mi
- Luray Caverns - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
- Car and Carriage Caravan Museum - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
- The Garden Maze at Luray Caverns - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
- Luray Valley Museum - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi .The nearest airports are: Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) - 141.8 km / 88.1 mi
- Charlottesville- Albemarle Airport (CHO) - 60.7 km / 37.7 mi
- Weyers Cave, VA (SHD- Shenandoah Valley Regional) - 68.1 km / 42.3 mi .The preferred airport for Big Meadows Lodge is Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD).
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 guestrooms. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Spottswood Dining Room serving guests of Big Meadows Lodge. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.