When you stay at El Monte Sagrado Living Resort & Spa in Taos, you'll be near the airport, within a 10-minute walk of Taos Plaza and Kit Carson Home and Museum. This 4-star resort is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from D.H. Lawrence Ranch and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Taos Center for the Arts. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Kit Carson Home and Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- D.H. Lawrence Ranch \- 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Taos Center for the Arts - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Historic Ledoux Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Taos Plaza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Taos Plaza Theater and Arts Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Henningsen Fine Arts - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Bent Gallery and Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Navajo Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Blumenschein Home and Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Harwood Museum of Art - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Taos Art Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Kit Carson Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Taos Mountain Casino - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Carson National Forest - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi .The preferred airport for El Monte Sagrado Living Resort & Spa is Taos, NM (TSM-Taos Regional) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi.
Stay in one of 84 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Grab a bite at De La Tierra, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Taos? This resort has facilities measuring 5955 square feet (553 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.