With a stay at The Retreat at Center Hill Lake in Smithville, you'll be on the waterfront, just steps from Center Hill Lake and a 4-minute drive from Hurricane Bridge Recreation Area. This lodge is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Smithville Golf Club and 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Saint Thomas DeKalb Hospital. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Center Hill Lake - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hurricane Bridge Recreation Area - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Smithville Golf Club - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
- Saint Thomas DeKalb Hospital - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Edgar Evins State Park - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
- Edgar Evins Marina - 25.7 km / 16 mi
- Cane Creek Park - 30.6 km / 19 mi
- Window Cliffs State Natural Area - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
- Cookeville Depot Museum - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
- Cookeville History Museum - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
- Cookeville Performing Arts Center - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
- Dogwood Park - 35.2 km / 21.8 mi
- Tennessee Tech University - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
- Cummins Falls State Park - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
- Riverfront Park - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi .The preferred airport for The Retreat at Center Hill Lake is Nashville International Airport (BNA) - 103.7 km / 64.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air- conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of The Retreat at Center Hill Lake, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served on weekdays from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
This lodge has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.