Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Más o menos
Opinión escrita el 23 de Decembre de 2017
Es un hotel nuevo, muy espacioso. Somos 5 miembros de familia. Así que es muy espacioso, esta a 10 minutos del centro de New Orleans. Pero, llegamos por la noche. Después de estar ausentes todo el día. Y nos encontramos con que no asearon la habitación. Veníamos ya muy cansados como para todavía esperar a las 11 pm vinieran a asearla. O sea mejor piensen si vale la pena llegar aquí.
Opinión escrita el 14 de Agosto de 2021
There a week. Wasn’t informed by person or on paper that there would be no service to the room. Free breakfast was truly bad. After three days finally gave up and went to Chik fil A and paid for breakfast.
This location does not live up to Hilton expectations
Opinión escrita el 13 de Agosto de 2021
I honestly think there is a leadership issue at this location.
I was there for a recent 2 night stay while in Gretna visiting friends.
1. Check in is at 4:00 at this property- I arrived at 3:00 and was told my room was not ready. Understandable considering staff shortages across the industry. I let the front desk person know that I would be working on my computer in the dining area and they took my cell # to notify me when my room was ready. At 5:00pm, I asked the front desk if my room was ready yet....after several apologies, they put me in another room that was ready. Not a great start to my stay. BTW, Manager on Duty interviewed a potential new applicant, left to get a fast food meal, ate and left for the day. Never once did he speak to me or inquire if everything was OK?
2. Only 1 of 2 elevators were working--No signage posted on floor #1 or any other floor.
3. Saturday morning- went down for breakfast at 8:30am. Typical fare everything looked fine EXCEPT they had no coffee out. After inquiring with the employee in the breakfast area, I received a very curt response that the coffee machine was broken. No other explanation like, " I am sorry, but it broke this morning and we don't have a back up plan." or " Our apologies but you can make coffee in your room if desired."
4. After returning to my room, I found that my coffee machine was not working either. I went to the front desk, where the very nice clerk attempted to help me. After 15 minutes without success, I left to go to the local convenience store and purchased a cup of coffee. Showed the clerk when I returned. @0 minutes later, the clerk and a housekeeping person came to my room with a working coffee pot for my use. Kudo's to the young lady working the front desk for caring about their guests.
5. Upon checking out on Sunday, the clerk asked if my stay was good. I shook my head and said I was disappointed and that this property did not meet my expectations for a Hilton Property. After 15 stays and 18 nights this year in a Hilton property, I am considering switching my future business to Marriott or IHG properties.
The young lady from Saturday who attempted to remedy the coffee situation came out of the back toom and said to me that she was going to speak to the GM about applying some points to my Hilton Honors acct to compensate me for my poor stay experience. I suppose it is the same leader that I saw on Friday. I don't expect any recourse as of now that would make me feel any better about staying here in the future. There is a Marriott and a Holiday Inn right next door and my future business will probably go to them.
Opinión escrita el 2 de Agosto de 2021
Overall we had a decent experience, with a few hiccups here and there. The hotel still has some of it’s newness qualities. But, we noticed 2 or 3 mold spots in the tub area. Also, we could hear voices coming from the adjoining room next door, and that door wouldn’t lock on our side. Front desk came up to fix it for us, and we assumed it was fixed when he left, but it still wouldn’t lock. We were only there for one night, so we stuck it out.
West Bank Convenience
Opinión escrita el 6 de Junio de 2021
The Homewood suites worked out to be very convenient and was fairly clean and safe! Due to COVID-19 the breakfast package or not the tastiest and the breakfast sandwiches were bland and not satisfying at all! The overall hotel worked out very beneficial! It is a short walk under the freeway to a mall with a food court and a IHOP.