When you stay at Econo Lodge in Valdosta, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Wild Adventures and Valdosta State University. This hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Valdosta Mall and 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Martin Stadium. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Martin Stadium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Valdosta Mall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Rainwater Conference Center - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
- Valdosta State University - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Bazmore-Hyder Stadium - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
- South Georgia Medical Center - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Mathis Municipal Auditorium - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Lowndes County Historical Society Museum - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Theatre Guild Valdosta - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
- Annette Howell Turner Center - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Stone Creek Golf Club - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Cherry Lake - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Kinderlou Forest Golf Club - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
- Wild Adventures - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
- Moody Air Force Base - 22 km / 13.7 mi .The preferred airport for Econo Lodge is Valdosta, GA (VLD-Valdosta Regional) - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 38-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.