With a stay at Pueblo Nativo Resort & Golf Spa in Villa Giardino, you'll be in the mountains, and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Molino de Thea and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Church of Our Lady of Carmen. This 4.5-star resort is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from La Cumbre Golf Club and 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Los Cocos Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Molino de Thea - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Church of Our Lady of Carmen - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- La Cumbre Golf Club - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Los Cocos Park - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
- Casa Museo de Mujica Lainez \- 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Los Terrones Parque Autoctono, Cultural y Recreativo \- 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
- El Zapato - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
- Plaza San Martin - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
- La Techada - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
- El Cajon Dam - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
- Cerro Uritorco Trailhead - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
- Cascada El Hornillo - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
- Tractor Museum - 48.7 km / 30.2 mi
- Cuckoo Clock - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi .The preferred airport for Pueblo Nativo Resort & Golf Spa is Cordoba (COR- Ingeniero Aeronautico Ambrosio L.V. Taravella Intl.) - 60.9 km / 37.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.