Excellent apartment with quality customer service
Reviewed 30 May, 2018
Excellent apartment with all you need - very clean and well serviced daily. Good check in option on wall if reception not open. Efficient and reassuringly good communication prior to arrival. Area is quiet residential but close to amenities. Excellent for visiting French Riviera. Aurélie was delightful and very helpful - excellent service. This is not a hotel though,
Exploring Cote d'Azur
Reviewed 8 April, 2018
Stayed in the garden room, our family of four (Children 13 and 10). Really great spot for exploring the south coast of France, short drive to Antibes and Nice, a small bit further for Cannes and Monaco, but all really accessible. We had an excellent break, there is a good supermarket (24hr with sushi counter) and the beach is 5 mins from the apartment. Coastal beaches all pebbles around here and Nice, but Antibes and Cannes have lovely sand one. Antibes is only 15mins down the road and was our favourite place; Picasso museum, cafes, restaurants, beaches all excellent.
Actually has a receptionist on for a couple of hours a day, who were very helpful, and cleaners make up the beds and change towels as needed. Few small niggles but for the money, very good value.
A very pleasant surprise
Reviewed 9 September, 2017
- automatic checkin device at the gate
- kitchen equipment
- good bed (although a bit small, 140)
- quiet (we had a room with balcony in the back)
- good location (we easily drove to Monaco, Eze, Nice and Cannes in different days), feels also safe and quiet
- Wi-Fi free
- polite and helpful staff
- paid parking (7e/day)...I think it should be free... Anyway there are a lot of free parking places outside, on the street
- very small details: missing a hook for towel in the bathroom, maybe 1-2 hooks in the room for clothes (there is anyway a big wardrobe which helps a lot)
- be prepared to add a daily cleaning tax and the local tax to the final price
- go slow when you enter /exit through the gate with a low (sport) car, you might hit the ground there
Nice accomodation, poor enviroment
Reviewed 15 August, 2017
Villa itself is a good choice for long summer hollidays. It provides safe, but expensive parking place, it is clean, our room for 3 was large and with good air conditioning; the problem was with the double bed that was quite narrow. Kitchenette was useful, but it had no real coffee machine - just some joke using special doses. Our room had a terrace and a small lawn, a table with a sun umbrella and only 2 sunbeds (although the room was for 3). About 1 km away there is a Casino supermarket. Bottom line, accomodation was fine. The really big setback is the location: in a quiet and apparently safe neighbourhood but with nothing to do in walking range! And the beach is with stones, poorly partially covered with transported sand; steep water shore, stones only, and the slope underwater is also steep. Absolutely counterindicated for children or people that can not swimm. We liked Villa Velvet, but we will never return!
Dan Constantin A
Great location, highly recommended
Reviewed 31 July, 2017
Very comfortable, clean and well positioned accommodation. Staff are friendly and helpful, were able to use their laundry after our checkout which was super helpful. Full kitchen so can cook and eat in and big balcony to enjoy sunsets. Loved our stay at the villa!