Located in Zion Crossroads, Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Suites is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Spring Creek Golf Club and Aboriginal Art Museum. This hotel is 12.5 mi (20 km) from University of Virginia and 18 mi (29 km) from Monticello. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Spring Creek Golf Club - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Graves Fine Art Gallery - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Layz S Ranch - 19.4 km / 12 mi
- University of Virginia - 20 km / 12.5 mi
- Arcady Vineyard - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
- Aboriginal Art Museum - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
- Jefferson Vineyards - 24.1 km / 15 mi
- Keswick Vineyards and Winery - 24.1 km / 15 mi
- Historic Court Square - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
- Albemarle County Court House - 25.5 km / 15.9 mi
- Virginia Discovery Museum - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
- Migration: A Gallery - 25.8 km / 16 mi
- Louisa Arts Center - 26 km / 16.2 mi
- Ash Lawn-Highland - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
- Horton Vineyards - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Suites is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (CHO) - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
At Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Suites, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.