With a stay at The Five Arrows Hotel in Aylesbury, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 10-minute drive of Waddesdon Manor and Buckinghamshire County Museum. This 4-star inn is 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from Bicester Village and 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Cuttle Brook. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Waddesdon Manor \- 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Buckinghamshire County Museum - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Cuttle Brook - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- The Players Theatre - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
- Thame Market - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
- Bicester Village - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
- Chiltern Hills - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
- Natural History Museum at Tring - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
- Bicester Golf and Country Club - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
- Tring Local History Museum - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
- Phoenix Trail - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- College Lake Nature Reserve - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
- Waterperry Gardens - 23.6 km / 14.6 mi
- Ascott House - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
- Waterstock Golf Club - 25.5 km / 15.9 mi .The nearest airports are: Oxford (OXF) - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
- Luton Airport (LTN) - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi .The preferred airport for The Five Arrows Hotel is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Stop by the inn's restaurant for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary English breakfast is served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.