With a stay at Best Western Lake Lucille Inn in Wasilla, you'll be steps from Lucile Lake and a 3-minute drive from Dorothy G. Page Museum. This hotel is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Alaska Live Steamers and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Alaska Museum of Transportation & Industry. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lucile Lake - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Dorothy G. Page Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Alaska Live Steamers - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Alaska Museum of Transportation & Industry - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
- Iditarod Trail Headquarters \- 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Palmer Research Center and Matanuska Experiment Farm \- 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- Finger Lake State Recreation Area - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
- Hatcher Pass Management Area - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- Matanuska Lakes State Recreation Area - 14.5 km / 9 mi
- Matanuska Glacier State Recreation Site - 14.5 km / 9 mi
- Settlers Bay Golf Course - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
- Rocky Lake State Recreation Site - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
- Palmer Visitor Information Center - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
- Big Lake South State Recreation Site - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
- Big Lake North State Recreation Area - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi .The nearest airports are: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC) - 81.1 km / 50.4 mi
- Anchorage, AK (MRI-Merrill Field) - 68.7 km / 42.7 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Lake Lucille Inn is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC).
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.