With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Denver North-Westminster in Westminster, you'll be a 4-minute drive from Butterfly Pavilion and 6 minutes from Water World. This hotel is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from National Western Complex and 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Coors Field. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Westminster City Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Butterfly Pavilion - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Ice Centre At the Promenade - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Water World - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Legacy Ridge Golf Course - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi 1stBank Center - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
- Bay Aquatic Park - 8.1 km / 5 mi
- Paul Derda Recreation Center - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
- Lakeside Amusement Park - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
- Interlocken Business Park - 10.5 km / 6.6 mi
- Regis University - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
- Denver Merchandise Mart - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Flatiron Crossing - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
- Denver Coliseum - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi .The nearest airports are: Denver International Airport (DEN) - 46.6 km / 28.9 mi
- Broomfield, CO (BJC- Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi .The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Denver North-Westminster is Denver International Airport (DEN).
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Residence Inn by Marriott Denver North-Westminster. Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.