Located in Williams, Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams is in a national park and within the region of Arizona Snowbowl and Lowell Observatory. This golf hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Thunder Eagle Native Art and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Buckskinner Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Thunder Eagle Native Art - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Buckskinner Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Kaibab National Forest Headquarters - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Wild West Junction - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
- Elephant Rocks Golf Course - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Elk Ridge Ski Area - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Grand Canyon Deer Farm - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
- Kaibab Petroglyphs - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
- Fort Valley - 50 km / 31 mi
- Planes of Fame Air Museum - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
- Arboretum at Flagstaff - 51.4 km / 32 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams is Flagstaff Pulliam Field Airport (FLG) - 59.6 km / 37 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your memory foam bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
At Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out.