A stay at Rodeway Inn & Suites Williams Downtowner-Rte 66 places you in the heart of Williams, steps from Wild West Junction and 3 minutes by foot from Thunder Eagle Native Art. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Buckskinner Park and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Kaibab National Forest Headquarters. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Wild West Junction - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Thunder Eagle Native Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Buckskinner Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Kaibab National Forest Headquarters - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Elephant Rocks Golf Course - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Elk Ridge Ski Area - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
- Grand Canyon Deer Farm - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
- Kaibab Petroglyphs - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
- Planes of Fame Air Museum - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
- Arboretum at Flagstaff - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi .The preferred airport for Rodeway Inn & Suites Williams Downtowner-Rte 66 is Flagstaff Pulliam Field Airport (FLG) - 56.2 km / 34.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.