Located in Williamsburg, Greensprings Vacation Resort by Diamond Resorts is in the historical district, a 3-minute drive from Williamsburg National Golf Club and 8 minutes from Williamsburg Botanical Garden. This family-friendly resort is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from College of William and Mary and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Jamestown Settlement. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Greensprings Greenway Interpretative Trail - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Williamsburg National Golf Club - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Colonial National Historical Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Eco Discovery Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Jamestown Beach - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
- Busch Tennis Courts - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- College of William and Mary - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
- Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Williamsburg Botanical Garden - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- Muscarelle Museum of Art - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Merchants Square - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
- Jamestown Settlement - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Historic Jamestowne - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
- Kimball Theater - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi .The preferred airport for Greensprings Vacation Resort by Diamond Resorts is Newport News - Williamsburg Intl. Airport (PHF) - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 296 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, ovens, and microwaves. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.