When you stay at Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony in Williamsburg, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Williamsburg Premium Outlets and College of William and Mary. This family-friendly property is 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Colonial Williamsburg and 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Williamsburg Botanical Garden - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Freedom Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Williamsburg National Golf Club - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Williamsburg Premium Outlets - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Alewerks Brewing Company - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Colonial Heritage Golf Club - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Waller Mill Park - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
- Busch Tennis Courts - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- College of William and Mary - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Kimball Theater - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Merchants Square - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
- Colonial Williamsburg - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi .The preferred airport for Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony is Newport News - Williamsburg Intl. Airport (PHF) - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Self-serve breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.