Located in Williamsburg, The Historic Powhatan Resort by Diamond Resorts is in the historical district, within a 10-minute drive of College of William and Mary and Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum. This family-friendly resort is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Jamestown Settlement and 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Bruton Parish Church. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Greensprings Greenway Interpretative Trail - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Busch Tennis Courts - 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Eco Discovery Park - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- College of William and Mary - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Williamsburg National Golf Club - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Colonial National Historical Park - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
- Jamestown Beach - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Muscarelle Museum of Art - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Merchants Square - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Kimball Theater - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
- Jamestown Settlement - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
- Colonial Williamsburg - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
- DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi .The preferred airport for The Historic Powhatan Resort by Diamond Resorts is Newport News - Williamsburg Intl. Airport (PHF) - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 845 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The resort also offers room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked- to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.