When you stay at The Orchards Hotel in Williamstown, you'll be near ski lifts, a 2-minute drive from Williams College and 8 minutes from Mass MoCA. This hotel is 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Hopkins Observatory. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Hopkins Observatory - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Williams College Museum of Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Chapin Library of Rare Books and Manuscripts - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Williams College - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi 62 Center for Theater and Dance - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Williamstown Historical Museum - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Williamstown Trailhead - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
- Mount Greylock State Reservation - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Broad Brook Trailhead - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
- The Dome Trailhead - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
- Mountain Meadow Preserve Vermont Trailhead - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Mass MoCA - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- North Adams Public Library - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Western Gateway Heritage State Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi .The nearest airports are: Albany Intl. Airport (ALB) - 65.2 km / 40.5 mi
- Pittsfield, MA (PSF- Pittsfield Municipal) - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi .The preferred airport for The Orchards Hotel is Albany Intl. Airport (ALB).
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Williamstown? This hotel has facilities measuring 3100 square feet (288 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.