When you stay at Rosemount Guest House in Windermere, you'll be in a national park, within a 15-minute walk of Lake Windermere and World of Beatrix Potter. This bed & breakfast is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Lake District National Park and 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Ullswater. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- World of Beatrix Potter - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Old Laundry Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Lake Windermere - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Bowness Pier - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Lyth Valley - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Orrest Head - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Windermere Golf Club - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
- Windermere Ferry - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Blackwell, The Arts & Crafts House - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Claife Viewing Station and Windermere West Shore - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Brockhole - the Lake District Visitor Centre - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Townend - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Hill Top - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Ambleside Pier - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
- Winster Valley - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi .The preferred airport for Rosemount Guest House is Manchester Airport (MAN) - 143.6 km / 89.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms featuring DVD players and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.