Perfect location on a budget!!! Water views, great diner and pools!!
Reviewed 22 August, 2021
I will start right out the gate with the positives!
1. Great location to big store shopping, quant Main Street Hyannis (tons to do and eat,) mini golf, many restaurant options, airport, and the Hyannis port! We were able to take a fast boat to Nantucket for the day!
2. Water view- certain rooms have a view available at the back of the property and I am so glad we did it. Feels tucked back off the very busy road the Inn sits on. The views are not perfect no but it really helps you feel at peace!
3. Indoor and outdoor pools! Indoor pool is salt and outdoor is not. The outdoor is actually super nice and kinda swanky with its little cabana like corner sofas! The pool was so refreshing and clean!!
4. CLEAN room, comfy bed and pillows! Little fridge in the dresser and a new 📺
4. Helens Diner- saved the best for last. Ok people…this place needs more love online! The first morning I got the French toast topped with fresh local berries and whipped cream. omggggggg made with straight LOVE! Seriously it was the kind of perfect bite that makes ya wanna bounce in your seat! You food lovers out there know what I’m sayin! Then I tried my husbands food. Ummm violets potato’s are just oh I don’t even know!??! The perfect breakfast potato. Cooked perfectly and seasoned…YUMMMM! Freshhhh blueberry pancakes I sampled also! 🥰 coffee is served to go and you can take it all out on the patio that overlooks the bay!! So so cool. Go! Don’t expect some fancy frilly place either just go in and be adventurous with your order and try it!!
Ok so I’m giving it a high rating but not perfect for a few reasons. It’s a dated place. It’s has its charm but inside it’s never been truly truly renovated. The really only downfall from this is the fact that it just smells kinda musty and old. I always travel with a portable oil diffuser so after one night I had gotten it smelling and feeling a bit more at home. I’m not prissy so I was able to just work with it, but If you are looking for luxury and 5⭐️ accommodations, this is not the place for you. It deserves at least one more star in here though!! It’s on a busy road, but that was perfect access for my husband to get to downtown Hyannis. Worked for us!
Reviewed 20 August, 2021
Your basic hotel—all the regular things at an affordable price. It’s not flashy, so if that’s what you’re looking for, look elsewhere. But it’s nice for a regular visit. Staff are friendly, rooms are clean, and it’s central to the middle cape! There are 2 pools, a mini golf and ice cream shop next door, and only a few mins from Hyannis!
Clean, comfy rooms with great amenities
Reviewed 16 August, 2021
Large, clean pool with new lounge chairs & 2 sets of corner couches at each end. Large lawn for playing frisbee, and at the edge there is a set of Adirondack chairs that overlooks a lagoon/marsh with ducks - very nice view. indoor pool just as nice & clean. Reception clean & very covid-aware. Room was large with the most comfortable beds we've ever slept in! nice high, poofy mattresses, but not saggy. each room had a couple of Adirondack chairs in front. Close to restaurants, including their own 50's style diner (we did not eat there but it looks nice). Overall, very nice place to stay!
Reviewed 23 July, 2021
We are staying here on our long weekend getaway. Today’s day 2 and this place has exceeded my expectations. Very friendly staff, clean rooms, heated pool is fantastic and far less expensive than other local properties. Will definitely be staying here again.
Reviewed 21 March, 2021
We knew this was not a high end Inn but what we got was horrendous. The office was closed upon arrival, there is an outside phone to contact the night manager. However there were no wipes or hand sanitizer in sight, did not feel comfortable with that. During check in an additional $100 was held on our credit card, did not see the need for that as the first night stay was prepaid. When we got to our "king" size room the bathroom was tiny with no sink, that was located across from the bathroom next to the open closet. There was no microwave so we could not reheat our takeout food which was the only option for food that night. The room was extremely dusty, not good for my allergies but so glad we had clorox wipes. No remote control for TV but the worse was when we pulled back the sheets, there was a stain on the bottom sheet! We tried to use the room phone to contact the manager but it did not work, we tried calling using our phones but no answer. Our only option was to get dressed, go back to the outside office phone except it was midnight and after a long journey we just wanted to sleep. In the morning we decided to check out, we gave a written list of why and requested a full refund. The desk person said we would not be charged for the cancelled night but the refund for the first night would be at the discretion of the owner. 6 days later we had to call as no one had reached out. The owner did not care, said we should have requested a room change and offered a discount on the room taxes for the 1st night only. We would not recommend this Inn to our worst enemy.