Located in Yellowstone National Park, Lake Lodge Cabins - Inside the Park is on a lake, within a 10-minute drive of Fishing Bridge and Fishing Bridge Visitor Center. This hotel is 8.4 mi (13.4 km) from Hayden Valley and 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Fishing Bridge - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Fishing Bridge Visitor Center - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Pelican Creek Nature Trail Trailhead - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Storm Point Trail - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Dragon's Mouth Springs - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
- Mud Volcano - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
- Hayden Valley - 13.4 km / 8.4 mi
- Lake Butte Overlook - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
- Mary Mountain Trailhead - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
- Upper Yellowstone Falls - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
- Grand Canyon of Yellowstone - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
- Lower Yellowstone Falls - 27 km / 16.7 mi
- Artist Point - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
- Canyon Visitor Education Center - 28.9 km / 18 mi
- Inspiration Point - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi .The preferred airport for Lake Lodge Cabins - Inside the Park is Jackson Hole, WY Airport (JAC) - 145.5 km / 90.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 143 guestrooms. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
At Lake Lodge Cabins - Inside the Park, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.