Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
A very good 4* star CZ hotel!
Opinión escrita el 29 de Septiembre de 2020
- The location was excellent in the heart of Sumava! The hotel has stunning views of the calm/quiet mountains.
- Comfortable and spacious room. Our bathroom was spotlessly clean :)
- Bathrobe provided
- We had half-board and I must admit it exceeded my expectations. There is a huge and varied breakfast/dinner buffet with local specialties included. The breakfast is served from 7 until 10:30 and the dinner from 17:30 until 20:30.
- Modern TV with connection to Youtube and Netflix
- There was tea/coffee maker, refrigerator and safe box inside the room.
- The WiFi worked perfectly fine
- Staff at the dinning room were very polite and accommodating. They made us feel very welcome :) Overall employees were wearing protective face masks :) Kudos for this professional and caring behavior!
- The lady with short hair at coffee stand is just awesome.... Thanks a lot for my decaf coffee!
- Private parking
- Outdoor minigolf
- Plenty of hiking trails and maps are available to explore nearby places.
- A few steps near to the funicular station Hofmanky that will take you either to Spicak (South) or Pancir (North).
- The town of Zelena Ruda is a short drive away.
We can highly recommend this resort and we look forward to comeback again :)
- The pillows were very very soft
- You have to pay for the drinks during dinner... and they are truly expensive (Even if you paid a half-board option)
- DISCRIMINATING FACT: (An the only reason why I didn't score our stay with a 10/10)..... Once we arrived the check-in, the receptionist lady asked for both of our personal IDs - (I'm Spanish national and my husband is Czech national). After providing them with these documents, she consequently asked for my PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CZ??? Are you seriously kidding me? Do you ask for a permanent residence to all European nationals visiting this place? Isn't my national ID sufficient enough? Do you ask the same document to all the Germans who are coming and staying in this hotel as tourist? Do you actually know the meaning of Schengen area....Common Travel Area... or abolition of border controls? Then she mentioned some nonsense about that their reservation system and that it's somehow connected to the Immigration police? Please give us a break! I was looking forward for police to knock at our door and ask for my travel documents.
I truly believe she was giving us lame excuses and/or it was her first day at the reception of the hotel.
Dear Orea Resort Horizont, try to offer accurate trainings/customer service/general knowledge to this lady who checked us in... It was a very disgraceful way to start our stay in the hotel.
Nice hotel, half-board only average
Opinión escrita el 26 de Agosto de 2020
Nicely located hotel, the more expensive category of the rooms has great views, but are without AC. Classic hotel style room in general, small bathroom, clean. We have paid for the half-board (drinks not included) and would rate it only average. Do not expect something special especially of dinners both in terms of quality and selection. Wellness area small but sauna was suprisingly not that crowded so quite alright. Service good overally.
They must improve their customer service
Opinión escrita el 25 de Enero de 2020
We stayed at Orea for New Year for 5 days for a snowy holiday with our two boys. As a hotel it's quite nice and the nature, stunning views. There is not lot's of choice in food, but it was tasty.
However, there were few things that they must improve. For one, there is no porter on that hotel and guests have to drag their luggages 4-5 floors which isn't really what you want to do, especially after few hours driving. What shocked us the most it's their customer service and hospitality. The waiters in the bar or in the restaurant were really moody, it's like they were bored out of their jobs or something. Plus they must make an effort to learn a basic english, from all the waiters, one or two of them were speaking english.
When we paid the bill and checked out, honestly they didn't even say "thank you for staying with us" or safe travels at least. Wow, what a hospitality they have, right!
Despite the beautiful nature around, we would not go back to Orea.
Luxury In Nature
Opinión escrita el 14 de Octubre de 2019
Nestled among tall trees in the heart of Sumava, this hotel has beautiful views of the mountains and valleys and is a very comfortable stay.
We had a spacious clean room with a balcony with a great view and a comfortable bed. The rooms had tea and coffee and was cleaned daily to a high standard. The staff were all friendly and helpful and made us very welcome.
There is a huge and varied breakfast buffet with local specialities included. We also enjoyed the generous buffet dinner which had many Czech dishes and was very reasonably priced.
The property is very close to many walk and hiking trails and maps are available to show you where to go. The nearest village is a short drive away.
We loved our stay here and would love to return!
Great family hotel
Opinión escrita el 27 de Agosto de 2019
Recently refurbished hotel with comfortable and modern rooms. Our rooms were facing the chairlift - one double room and one family suite (double room with connected room with two single beds), both with balconies.
Friendly service both at the reception and in the restaurants.
Half board is a good value option - it includes generous breakfast and dinner buffets. The food was decent - a few dishes reminded me my childhood - i.e “buchtičky se šódó”. Never had to wait for a table.
An enormous plus is the indoor playroom for children - our children headed there happily after breakfast, before and after dinner. So we had time to enjoy dinner and a few drinks afterwards. There are also animation programmes for kids, but we were so busy that we didn’t take advantage. There is a mini-golf course free of charge - but some of the play areas need renovating.
The wellness is a bit of letdown, comprising a minuscule sauna and a swimming pool that is invariably filled with kids. Massage however was great, very professional and pleasant experience. We stayed here during a heatwave and the rooms got a bit hot even at night, however opening the windows was not an option as some neighbours were talking and smoking on their balconies.
Not sure how the housekeeping works, but our beds or towels were never straightened or beds made. Just the rubbish bins were emptied.
The free WiFi and parking are a great plus.
Overall, this hotel is a great option for families with children who want to explore the Špičák area.