Travel to the picturesque Adelaide Hills and into the Fleurieu Peninsula, where the vines meet the sea. Explore Adelaide’s Southern Vales and beaches before returning via the popular wine region, McLaren Vale.
Highlights - Stop for morning tea (own expense) at the Scottish town of Strathalbyn on the banks of the Angas River - See the old river port of Goolwa where the Murray meets Lake Alexandrina - The coastal town of Port Elliot - Free time to stroll along the esplanade of Victor Harbor dotted with local crafts and cafés - Optional 3-course lunch at th...
- Driver Guide
- Pick-up available from the meeting point.
- If the option with lunch is selected then lunch is included.
- Please note that attractions are subject to change without notice.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.
Adelaide Central Bus Station