Victor Harbor and Southern Highlights
Highlights - Stop for morning tea (own expense) at the Scottish town of Strathalbyn on the banks of the Angas River - See the old river port of Goolwa where the Murray meets Lake Alexandrina - The coastal town of Port Elliot - Free time to stroll along the esplanade of Victor Harbor dotted with local crafts and cafés - Optional 3-course lunch at th...
- Driver Guide
- Pick-up available from the meeting point
- If the option with lunch is selected then lunch is included
- Morning tea
- Please note that attractions are subject to change without notice.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.
Adelaide Central Bus Station