Visiting Matera does not only mean getting lost in the streets of the Sassi district, the town where the ancient city developed, but also means immersing yourself in the paths of the Murgia Park, letting ourselves be involved in a new and alternative experience. A pleasant walk awaits us among its landscapes surrounded by nature and in its most anc...
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes (such as sneakers, but trekking shoes are recommended).
- Please provide the hotel name at the moment of reservation.
Please indicate your telephone number when booking.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 2 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available form hotels in Bari and hotels located within 40 km of Bari.