The first stop will be in the splendid Monopoli: situated on the Adriatic Sea, this town is little known by mass tourism, but, among alleys and squares, preserves surprising beauties. After a free stop of about an hour, you will move to Castellana to visit the incredible Caves, a collection of caves of karstic origin spanning about 3 kilometers lo...
- Professional driver
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Pick up from the meeting point
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start time.