Immerse yourself into the past and present of the fascinating city of Athens, stroll the halls of the famous Acropolis Museum and see Ancient Greece with your own eyes.
- Discover the fascinating history of the ancient city of Athens
- Explore the magnificent exhibitions in the Acropolis Museum
- Visit the Panathenaic Stadium, one of the oldest stadiums in the world
Learn all about Athens’ ancient and modern history on this half-day tour of the city. Take a trip alongside expert guides, who will knowledgeably let you in on all there is to know and more about this fascinating city, in which past and present constantly blend. First, discover the breath-taking Panathenaic Stadium, a magnificent construction erect...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Your hotel lobby in Athens city.