Hop onto a colourful long-tailed boat and explore one of Thailand's most popular floating markets, the Damnoen Saduak, before browsing the stalls at one of the most unique and fascinating markets in the world, Maeklong Railway Market.
- Visit a coconut sugar farm and learn about how the sugar is processed
- Experience the market first-hand as you float through the Damnoen Saduak market
- Browse the stalls at the unique and famous Maeklong Railway Market
Come and see the most famous floating market “Damnoen Saduak”. On the way to the floating market, take a visit at a Coconut Sugar Farm - look around the farmhouse and see how they process the coconut sugar. You can also taste a few things prepared freshly there. Head out to the floating market by long-tailed boat, sightseeing along the canal. Expe...
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Boat Ride
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
Please remember that you must provide the name of your hotel at the moment you make your reservation to ensure the correct provision of service.
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- Minimum Age: 2 years old
Maximum age: 70 years old.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.