Enjoy a morning that combines high thrills and high culture with this action-packed half-day tour of Bangkok’s canals and the awe-inspiring Grand Palace, the vast complex that was built for the kings of Siam. You will also see some of the most beautiful Buddhist temples in the world so make sure to bring your camera along.
- Fall in love with the beauty and magic of Thailand
- Marvel the intricate architecture at the Grand Palace
- Enjoy a relaxing panoramic cruise along the Klongs
Bangkok’s crazy canals are the essence of Thailand, giving you that unmatchable mix of beauty and chaos, which has helped the city become known as the Venice of the East. Cruise aboard a motorised boat along the klongs, as the locals call them, that feed into the Chao Phraya River. The banks are dotted with homes and temples, some of which are simp...
- Boat Ride
- The dress code must be adhered to. Shoulders and knees must be covered, no low cut or sleeveless tops and no shorts are permitted. This applies to both men and women. Closed toe shoes are required.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.