Explore Northern Catalonia’s largest city with a day trip to Girona from Barcelona. Medieval streets and one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe, Girona exudes its cultural and historical heritage at every corner.
- Guided tour of Girona’s historic centre
- Enriching commentary from an expert guide
- Admire the city’s medieval monuments
Travel by bus from Barcelona early in the morning and make the most of the day. Once you reach Girona, your expert guide will lead you through the historical centre, where cobbled streets take you from monument to monument. Visit the towering Cathedral with its 86 steps that lead up to it, and stroll along well-preserved medieval streets towards t...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.