Travel to the Montserrat Monastery and discover the spirituality of this magical place, located on a sacred mountain only an hour away by car to Barcelona. This iconic symbol of Catalonia is not only known for its important religious properties but also for the natural beauty of its surroundings.
- Get to grips with both the past and present of the Montserrat Monastery
- Enjoy an exhibition about the evolution of the image of the virgin
- Appreciate the objects of great historical and artistic value in the museum and the Basilica
Explore one of the biggest icons of Catalan culture, with the help of a helpful bilingual tour guide who will be able to tell you the interesting history of the monastery and the changes it has undergone from its historical beginnings to the present. The monastery´s origin began in the hermitage of Santa María in the year 888 and between the years ...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.