Join us on the 12th, 19th and 26th of November and on the 3rd, 10th and 17th of December to celebrate a very special night—to celebrate the Italian night! Ferrari Land opens its doors from 5pm until 10pm.
- The first Ferrari theme park in Europe
- A world of unique experiences for the whole family and all fans of the Cavallino Rampante brand
- 70,000 m2 full of incredible rides, including the fastest and tallest vertical accelerator in Europe
Stroll through the magnificent streets of Ferrari Land and soak up the typical Italian atmosphere. Give in to the lure of the Dolce Vita and enjoy the park’s incredible attractions, the best shows and unprecedented entertainment, specially organised for the occasion. Will you be there? Enjoy a wonderful experience with your family, full of excite...
- Admission includes unlimited free parking.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Ave. Alcalde Pere Molas, km 2