Hike and discover the mountains of the Catalan Pyrenees at Vall de Núria on this unique small-group Pyrenees tour from Barcelona with a local guide After about two hour drive on a comfortable AC Minivan, we will arrive at the charming village of Queralbs, the gateway to Vall de Núria, only accessible via a rack railway or by foot. From here you wi...
- Public transport
- Line A: 11:30am from Duomo
- Bottled water
- Minimum Age: 10 years old.
- Sun cream, Sunglasses, Comfortable walking shoes and waterproof jacket recommended
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 10 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Psseig de Gràcia 26